Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hi Brian!

Woke up this morning and received an email from a long-lost friend of mine, Brian. I've never actually met Brian but got to know him through our common interest in video gaming; we were on Compuserve's (anyone else remember that?) Atari board (yes, it's been THAT long). Later on I learned that he was also into punk music, and was a huge fan of Shonen Knife, so much so that he was actively involved in producing a newsletter for Knifeheads. :)

I also recall sending him a poster of Vivian Chow... wonder if he still has it! :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erik!

Unfortunately I have no idea where the Vivian Chow poster is. I assume I still have it somewhere, but I dunno where.

Still like Shonen Knife, don't do the website anymore. Saw them about 18 months ago in Chicago - good times.

daftbitch said...

the very idea of you posting a pic of Vivian Chow raises my eyebrows. Hahahaha but nonetheless, she's sweet looking...

Anonymous said...

Hey Erik,

I keep trying to reply to your email (6/10) but it keeps bouncing back saying your disk quota is exceeded...might wanna check on that.