Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The hidden meaning of my name

Got this from zeenie's blog:
  • Reevaluating
  • The inner life
  • Solitary
  • Loner
  • Mystical
  • Deep
  • Philosophical
  • Analytical
  • Intuitive
  • Perfectionist
  • Specialization
  • Skeptical
  • Privacy
  • Retreat
  • Sanctuary
  • Contemplation
  • Recuperation
  • Eccentricity
  • Study or research
What can I say, this is pretty much right on target. It even got my astrological sign right, which is Virgo.


Traditional Virgo Traits
  • Modest and shy
  • Meticulous and reliable
  • Practical and diligent
  • Intelligent and analytical
  • Fussy and a worrier
  • Overcritical and harsh
  • Perfectionist and conservative

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to find the hidden meaning in my name and for me it was more like a case of "find everything you're not". :D

Check this out :

Nuturing
Balance
Responsibility
Family
Children
Duty
Marriage
Divorce
Love
Romance
Service
Community
Beautification
Domesticity
Teaching
Counseling
Artistic abilities

What can I say? :D